Default Router IP
The Default Router IP can be defined as the Default IP Address of the router which is received from the ISP (Say 192.168.8.1). This IP Address can help the users to establish an internet connection in the device. This can also be defined as the internet address of the router through which the router sends & receives information from the internet. The user can also use this IP Address for 192.168.8.1 Admin Login. But sometimes the user needs to reset the router to the default settings. Here in this article, we will talk about the procedure of “How to Reset Router Settings?”. Therefore the users must check the article to get these details.
How to Reset Router Settings?
The user can reset the router to its default settings or to the initial stage of the router. For this, there are 2 ways which are as follows.
- Through 192.168.8.1 Admin Login.
The user can use these methods to reset the router defaults. These methods will help the user to troubleshoot all the problems in relation to the factory reset of the router. Here we will discuss these methods in brief.
Resetting Router Defaults Manually
In this method, the default username & passwords are not needed. The user can reset the router easily through this method. The procedure is as follows.
- Plug the router to Power source.
- Check the router reset button on the back of router.
- Press this button for 30 settings with a sharp needle.
- Now the router will reboot to default user settings.
Resetting Router Defaults through Admin Panel
In this method, the user will need the Admin ID & password to open the admin panel & reset the router defaults. The procedure is as follows.
- Connect the device with Wifi network.
- Now open browser in the device.
- Search for the Default Router IP in the search bar. If the default router IP is not available then the user must check How to Find Default Router IP?
- If the default router IP is 192.168.8.1 then proceed to 192.168.8.1 Admin Login
- Now go to the tools section.
- Click on Reset Factory Defaults.
- The router will now reboot to the default settings as provided by the manufacturer.
If the users are facing any issues in this operation then they must leave a comment below. We will get back to the users as soon as possible with the feasible solutions to their queries.